联系我们
收藏本站
网站地图
  首 页 医药前沿 医疗资讯 健康百科 护理医学 医学考研 医学英语 生活英语
 
 
 疾病专题
内科  外科  妇科
儿科  眼科  性病
五官科 皮肤 传染病
糖尿病 中医 老年病
 保健指南
少儿保健 优生优育
美容健身 饮食科学
两性天地 心理探秘
男性健康 女性专题
益寿养生 应急自救
心血管病 肿瘤专题
·高血压药物如何选
·排在第一位的长寿
·纠正对胰岛素的偏
·攻克癌症还有多远
·癌症的早期信号
·卫生部要求沐浴场
·前列腺概述
·网恋为何如此脆弱
·心理衰老的表现
·男性脱发趋年轻化

当前位置:首页 >> 医学英语 >> 医学英语 >> 正文

药房英语对话

西部医学网  2008-04-10     文字大小:【】【】【
P: How do I take the tablets?
患者:这种药片怎么服?
N: Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.
护士:1次2片,1天4次。
P: How do It take the sucking lozenges?
患者:这种含片怎么服?
N: Please put one under your tongue, don't swallow it.
护士:请放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
P: How do I take the liquid medicine?
患者:这种水剂药怎么服?
N: Please suck it.
护士:请喝下去。
P: How do I take the pills?
患者:这种丸药怎么服?
N: Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.
护士:服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
P: How do I take the syrup?
患者:这种糖怎么服?
N: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.
护士:每天3次,每次一勺。
P: How do I take the drugs?
患者:这种药怎么服?
N: One line (half a line) 3 times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
护士:每天3次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
P: How do I take the pain-killers?
患者:这种镇痛药怎么服?
N: Take do I tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every 4 hours.
护士:假如你感到疼痛,就服用1片止痛片,但每2次必须间隔4h以上。
P: How do I use this suppository?
患者:这种栓剂怎样用?
N: Insert one into your anus (vagina) every night.
护士:每晚塞一个在肛门内(阴道内)
P: How do I use this adhesive?
患者:这种膏药怎么使用?
N: This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every 2 days.
护士:这些膏药是镇痛的,帖在疼痛部位,每隔2天更换1次。
P: How do I use this lotion?
患者:这种药膏怎么使用?
N: Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
护士:取一些药膏,把它反复涂在皮肤上。
P: How do I use this lotion?
患者:这种洗剂怎么用?
N: paint this lotion to the itching spot with this cotton swab.
护士:用棉签把它涂到痒处即可。
P: How do I use this powder?
患者:那这种药粉怎么用呢?
N: Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for 20 minutes twice a day.
护士:把它溶化在热水里,把你的手(脚)浸在里面20min,每天2次。
P: How do I use the eye-drop and ointment?
患者:这种滴眼剂和眼药膏怎么用?
N: Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1 to 2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
护士:把滴眼剂滴进你的右眼,每天4-6次,每1-2滴。每晚挤一点眼药膏在你的眼皮里。
P: How do I apply the nose drops ?
患者:这种滴鼻剂怎么使用?
N: Bend your head back as far as possible and then drop some in the libse.
护士:尽量把头往后仰,然后滴入鼻孔。
P: How do I apply the ear drop?
患者:这滴耳剂怎么使用?
N: Turn your head to the side, put 1 to 2 drops into your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.
护士:把头侧过去,滴1-2滴至耳内,再按耳屏几秒钟。
P: How do I take these big pills?
患者:这么大的药丸怎么吃?
N: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. Remove the wax before taking it .
护士:咀嚼一下,并用水冲下,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮。

责任编辑:wmed


相关文章
Copyright© www.wmed.cn All right reserved
西部医学网 版权所有
晋ICP备06003406号